MyKaarma.com Placement Paper and Procedure
I recently attended the recruitment process of MyKaarma.com , which basically is a startup providing Automobile IT solutions.
Round 1 : There are 4 sections. 44 questions - 50 minutes.
- Section 1 : Data Structures - 11 questions primarily from Trees , Heaps , Graphs (Dijkstra) and Stack.
- Section 2: Aptitude - Number Theory , Races , Permutations mainly.
- Section 3: OS & Networking - Primarily from Synchronization and Virtual Memory and Paging Algorithms. Networking questions incuded numericals and OSI layer.
- Section 4: C , C++ - Very good level questions from C and C++ both. Minute details were to be considered. Practice from GeeksForGeeks and previous year GATE problems. Questions from OOPs , recursion , bit level , pointers , macro details.
Round 2 : Coding Section - 20 Minutes
- Given an unsorted array arr[0..n-1] of size n, find the minimum length sub-array arr[s..e] such that sorting this sub-array makes the whole array sorted.
Neat and a quality code was required from CS/IT guys and logic/approach from ECE guys. Again , the problem was same as mentioned here at geeksforgeeks.org
Round 3 : Coding Round 2 - 15 minutes
- In a party of N people, only one person is known to everyone. Such a person may be present in the party, if yes, he/she doesn't know anyone in the party. We can only ask questions like “does A know B? “. Find the stranger (celebrity) in minimum number of questions.
Only the logic/approach was expected and pseudo code if time permits. They also asked us to mention our IIT, AIEEE , CEE (DCE/DTU) ranks.
I could reach till here only as I wasn't shortlisted for Round 4 . But there were 2 more interview rounds , 1 hardcore technical (algos , puzzles , DS) and 1 HR. The company was offering 10.8 LPA package in-hand. They have an office in Noida , NCR. Opened back in June , 2012 only.